Monday, August 23, 2010

Date Night?

So last night Jeremy & I settled in to watch a movie in bed.  That's always a bad combination ----
movie + bed (Saturday night) = not-worth-it. 


You see, Jeremy wakes up before 6am on Saturday's because he goes to play basketball, leaving me here to tend to the kids & house.  I knew he would be tired!  He's usually way too tired for movie watching on Saturday's.  By the time we started the movie (sometime after 8:15pm), Jeremy had already fallen asleep in Averie's bed when he was saying goodnight.  After his little nap, he woke up, stumbled downstairs for a pepcid and we went back upstairs to start the movie.....  I thought I'd end up watching the movie (DATE NIGHT) all by myself.  The movie was so good that Jeremy stayed awake for the entire thing!  YAY for him.  I, on the other hand, dozed off.  Figures.  Just figures.  I decided I'm like one of those baby dolls whose eyes go shut when you lay her down & they open when you set her up.  I was doing fine while surfing facebook, but as soon as I shut down my computer & relaxed on the pillows - I was out.  What is that about?? 

Now I gotta rent Date Night again and watch it.  He laughed a lot.... I know... because he kept waking me up with his laughter!  He even recited several lines for me on Sunday!  Now, a must-see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment